Better outcomes for all
Outcome 1: Recruit more supporters
Shelter now uses a more sophisticated approach to increase the flow of all three streams:
- Adobe Campaign Standard used for campaigning, fundraising and events
- Linking website campaigns to social media activity
- CRM enabling an understanding of where and what a supporter is contributing to
The charity is on track to meet its goal of doubling supporters from 250,000 to 500,000.
Outcome 2: Deepen engagement
Shelter uses an integrated database marketing stack comprising Adobe Campaign Standard and Microsoft Dynamics CRM to see supporters with clearer eyes:
- Generating reports to understand supporter motivation
- Complete picture of the supporter journey beyond a single conversion point
- Deliver targeted personalised messaging across SMS, email, social media and web content
COVID-19 accelerated the UK’s housing crisis. Because Shelter funnels 79% of its resources into on-ground support, the timing to mature the charity’s lean back-end systems in 2019 was crucial.
Outcome 3: Provide a seamless, accessible experience
On the technical side, our work integrated two leading database marketing platforms.
We also built capacity through training and technology, improving Shelter’s business intelligence without introducing complex process flows.
For supporters, that translates to a better user experience, deeper impact and more returns in terms of money, time and advocacy.
Looking to the future
We’re working with Shelter to get the most out of Adobe Campaign Standard.
Part of that work involves building the infrastructure and strategy to support innovative campaigns in the future.
As Shelter continues fighting for change, TAP CXM will be here to support its mission with marketing solutions, training and consulting.